Nandini Sodhi UA College of Medicine – Tucson MD Student PCMS student member My White Coat…
The new SPARCC office opened at 5199 E. Farness Rd, Ste 100 next to the administrative offices of the Pima County Medical Society. Mo Mortazavi, MD and Jon Minor, MD serve as medical directors for the practice.
Features offered to patients include:
- The only team of Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialists in Tucson, also open to all ages.
- 5,000 sq ft space with rehabilitation gym.
- Stand alone building with free easy access parking.
- Central location across from TMC.
- Multi-disciplinary team so you can obtain multiple services during the same visit! Examples include physical therapy, rehab and training services, vision therapy, neuro-optometry, sports nutrition, sports psych, and neuropsychology.
- Procedure suites for in-office procedures including ultrasound guided injections, formal vestibular testing, cognitive testing, and functional vision lab including oculomotor tracking device and visual evoked potential machine
For more information about the new facility and its staff, visit the web page at https://sparcctucson.com/