Flexible opportunities, from three to five days per week with competitive benefits, opportunity to grow, and NHSC loan repayment available.
Please contact Holly Rooney, MD at email@example.com or (928)701-1185.
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN (01.20.2021) – Iora Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our growing, outpatient practice at our Broadway/Camino Seco location in Tucson. The team physician will work closely with the medical director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Live Iora’s mission of “restoring humanity to healthcare,” for patients and for yourself.
- Rediscover the “joy in practice” while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with the care team and leverage Iora’s coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in Arizona.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Sign on bonus
- Guaranteed salary, free from the worry of RVU’s
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything – the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works – we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN (01.06.2021) – OptumCare, is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Tucson. We are proud to offer a convenient Monday–Friday schedule with a highly collaborative work environment whose culture is one of continuous improvement, bottom-up management style and low turnover.
At OptumCare, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary plus productivity bonuses
- Generous benefits package including 23 days of PTO, 8 holidays and 5 days of CME
- Opportunity to work with and mentor residents rotating through the clinic
- Partnership program
Contact Kaitlin Osborn for more information at Kaitlin_Osborn@optum.com or call (952) 936-3888.
LEASE OPTION FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER (March 2021)
Lease option for health care provider (NMD, DO, MD, NP or PA) to include daily, partial or full lease space. Furnished exam rooms and office space with light administrative, front desk and nursing support are available.
Provider to join established practice is also considered.
Location: Ina and La Cholla area, Tucson, Ariz.
Candidates or other clinics interested in building their own practice and/or leasing space should email a PDF formatted CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more pictures, click here.