Out of an abundance of caution, Pima County is following guidance from the Centers for Disease…
The Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) report they can provide “No-cost” technical assistance and education for the Quality Payment Program (QPP) and Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). It offers:
- Phone and email support for all QPP questions
- Assistance with selecting appropriate quality measures and improvement activities
- Tools and resources to estimate composite scores and identify areas for improvement
- Education regarding QPP, MIPS, and the changes that will impact Medicare payment
- Educational webinars on various requirements of MIPS and Alternative Payment Models (APMs)
For help, HSAG recommends:
- Visiting their QPP Service Center at www.hsag.com/QPP to learn more.
- Submit QPP/MIPS questions via email at HSAGQPPSupport@hsag.com.
- Contact them at 472.4227between the hours of 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.