Your feedback is needed on an important new law backed by the Arizona Medical Association…
When reading information about COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) make sure you confirm your sources.
Pima County Medical Society recommends:
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Pima County Health Department
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
The best way to prevent COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases is to:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.